Added: 24th March 2008 Posted By:admin Views: 857 Comments:0
JOLO ISLAND (Jan. 17,2007) - Filipino troops, guided by U.S. military intelligence, raided an Abu Sayyaf hideout on Bud Dajo (also called Mount Daho) in Jolo's Talipao town and killed a senior militant leader, Jainal Antel Sali, Jr. alias Abu Solaiman. A regional Filipino army spokesman, Maj....
Added: 23rd August 2008 Posted By:eflip Views: 1030 Comments:0
Since September 11, the US has regarded Mindanao as a major focus in the War on Terror. But this is creating tensions with the Filipino government, who fear it's enflaming the Muslim insurgency.
"Mindanao is the new Mecca for terrorism," alleges American ambassador Joseph Mussomeli....
Added: 19th October 2010 Posted By:swethney35 Views: 1607 Comments:0
Track list: (21 tracks)
01. Falling In Love Six Part Invention
02. Faithfully Jovit Baldivino
03. Miss You Like Crazy Erik Santos
04. Di Lang Ikaw Juris
05. Paano Jovit Baldivino
06. I Remember The Girl Christian Bautista
07. Ngiti Jake Vargas
08. Afraid For Love To Fade ...
Added: 19th July 2010 Posted By:swethney35 Views: 2019 Comments:0
01. A Friend Of Mine Odette Quesada
02. Lets Stay Kuh Ledesma
03. Bakit Ba Ganyan Dina Bonnevie
04. I Will Always Stay In Love With You Baron Barbers
05. Ipagpatawad Mo VST & Company
06. Even If Jam Morales
07. Miss Universe Hotdog
08. Ikaw Pa Rin Tito Mina
Added: 5th October 2010 Posted By:acestarita Views: 630 Comments:0
21. Empire state of mind (Glee cast)22. Neon trees (Animal) 23. Telephone (Glee cast) 24. Secrets (One Republic) 25. Hot Tottie (Usher feat.Jay-Z) 26. Billionaire (Travie McCoy feat. bruno Mars) 27. Fuck you "forget you" (Cee lo green)28. Billionaire (Glee Cast) 29. Stuck like glue (Sugarland)...
Added: 26th July 2010 Posted By:swethney35 Views: 1391 Comments:0
July 26, 2010: Philippine President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III- First State of the Nation Address (SONA 2010)
Noynoy's first SONA aaplauded 32 times.
Judging by the loud applause of the crowd, it seems that President Benigno Simeon "Noynoy" Aquino III has made good on his promise to make the...